OUR HISTORY

Founding pastors—Apostle Robert and Pastor Barbara Hill

Christian Love Fellowship started in 1981 by Apostle Robert and Pastor Barbara Hill — along with 12 members. The church grew to over 600 members over the years. As the church grew it moved several times—a large edifice being built on Stamford Road in Ypsilanti Michigan—starting in 1997.

 

Under the leadership of Apostle Robert and Pastor Barbara Hill, the church established Genesis Christian academy in 1994—which provided quality education to pre-school and elementary age school children. In 1996, the church established POWER, Inc., a 501c3 faith-based community development corporation with the mission to serve the community with care, dignity and respect. Services included housing information, education, economic development and family support services.  Now, Power also provides counseling and therapeutic services to seniors at

their retirement residence.

 

Apostle Robert Hill passed away on June 2010, and Pastor Barbara Hill became the senior pastor at the church. Today, the church is transitioning as Pastor Barbara has retired as of September 28, 2019.

Address
Contact Us

1601 Stamford Road 

Ypsilanti, MI 48198

Church Office: christianlovefellowship@clfmi.org

For Pastor Wimberly: harold.wimberly@clfmi.org

Phone: (734) 483-7967

© 2020 Christian Love Fellowship Ministries International  |  All rights reserved.

Designed by Dwarddesign